The versatile plate generator generates pulsating, aggressive ultrasonic tones similar to siren, which feels many animals as particularly unpleasant.
For this reason, rodents, insects, divines, birds, etc. avoid the secured area by ultrasonic generators. To achieve optimal effect, the generator has an adjustable frequency of 8 - 40 kHz. The player is especially suitable for large storage or production halls, especially for mice. It is advisable to connect the device in series with switches and set the time so that the device is only switched on during night or evening hours.
The device delivers fine-tuned, irregularly long, ultrasonic waves with irregular intervals that can be changed depending on the desired layout.
To achieve optimal effect, the generator is equipped with an adjustable frequency of 8 - 40kHz, with a special speaker with a rounded aluminum diaphragm for optimal sound distribution. If you want to cover larger rooms (over 1500 m2), you can connect up to 4 other speakers (built-in loudspeaker or speakers), or 4x high-frequency speakers can be connected in the case of a plug-in connector - just to order in parallelepiped.
INSTALLATION AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
• The instrument can be mounted in a dry place on the wall. Please be aware that ultrasonic tones are spreading in the same way (like light). Therefore, the generator should be positioned so that the speakers radiate directly to the location you want to protect.
• Barriers (such as cabinets, racks) create "shadows", the ultrasonic tone is considerably weaker behind these obstacles. To use the device, for example, against the mouse, do not place the generator up on the wall but down to the floor. Here's the effect on mice most powerful. Set the frequency with the controller. Set the regulator by carefully turning the controller with a small screwdriver or hand. When the controller is turned completely to the left, the tone is approximately 8Hz and is audible to the human.
• The more you turn the potentiometer (knob) to the right, the higher the tone, from a certain place it is no longer audible to a man.
• The most appropriate frequency can be selected according to the species of animals. The lower frequencies (e.g., 12 kHz) that may be heard by people are generally suitable for bird scavenging.
• To prevent pest habits, we do not recommend long-term operation, but only at the time of their activity.
Ultrasonic tones are particularly uncomfortable for animals. In exceptional cases, animals may not be able to do so
scare. This may have the following causes:
1. The animals have their puppies in the vicinity of the device, which they can not escape in any case.
2. Lack of food, the only source is near the appliance.
3. Animals are accustomed to ultrasonic tones. Older TVs also produced ultrasonic tones.
4. When the predators mark a district (eg kuny), they will not want to leave it and do not let go of the ultrasonic tones.
In this case, clean the space from the odor marks of animals.
Operating voltage: 12V / DC (10 to 13.8V),
Current consumption: approx. <1500mA,
Adjustable frequency: approx. 8 - 40kHz,
Frequency stroke approx. 2 x per second: approx. 2 to 3 kHz (automatic frequency change, similar siren),
Sound pressure: max. 100dB ± 15%,
Range:> 40 m in free space,
Speaker angle: max 140 °,
Function indication: flashing LEDs,
Dimensions: approx. 92 x 51 x 31 mm,
Up to 4 other speakers can be connected - if technically possible.
The modules and the appliance can not be removed as household waste. They must be handed over at collection points as well
The frequency of 20-25 kHz is suitable for mating. Kuny's voice frequency above 35kHz is no longer visible.
Product code: -898-ultrasound-MAX-version-90-130dBi
Placemark is already set to climb mice and rats!
For this product, the illustration is illustrative. If only two speakers are used, the Loudspeakers are used if 4 speakers are used.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 22 June, 2012.